Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The sixth anthology of short stories written by fans.
Back Cover TextEdit
In the sixth year of its ongoing mission, the Strange New Worlds writing competition has once again sought out exciting new voices and imaginations among Star Trek's vast galaxy of fans. After scanning countless submissions for signs of style and originality, the judges are proud to report that the universe of amazing Star Trek writers just keeps expanding.
Strange New Worlds VI features twenty-three never-before-published stories spanning the twenty-second to the twenty-fourth centuries, from the early days of Captain Jonathan Archer to James T. Kirk and his crew to the later generations of Captains Picard, Sisko, and Janeway. These memorable new tales explore and examine the past and future of Star Trek from many different perspectives.
- "Whales Weep Not," by Juanita Nolte (Third Prize)
- "One Last Adventure," by Mark Allen and Charity Zegers
- "Marking Time," by Pat Detmer
- "Ancient History," by Robert J. Mendenhall
- "Bum Radish: Five Spins on a Turquoise Reindeer," by TG Theodore
- "A Piece of the Pie," by G. Wood
Star Trek: The Next GenerationEdit
- "The Soft Room," by Geoffrey Thorne (Second Prize)
- "Protecting Data's Friends," by Scott William Carter
- "The Human Factor," by Russ Crossley
- "Tribble in Paradise," by Louisa M. Swann
Star Trek: Deep Space NineEdit
- "Fabrications," by Brett Hudgins
- "Urgent Matter," by Robert J. LaBaff
- "Best Tools Available," by Shawn Michael Scott
Star Trek: VoyagerEdit
- "Homemade," by Elizabeth A. Dunham
- "Seven and Seven," by Kevin Hosey
- "The End of Night," by Paul J. Kaplan
- "Hidden," by Jan Stevens
- "Widow's Walk," by Mary Scott-Wiecek