Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characteristics and historyEdit
When combined with copper to form copper sulfate, it becomes a highly poisonous powder. When the copper sulfate is mixed with water, the copper sulfate forms into blue crystals, yet still has poisonous properties. (TOS - Star Trek 1 novelization: The Naked Time)
- ammonium sulfide
- copper sulfate
- hydrogen sulfate
- hydrogen sulfide
- nitrogen sulfide
- sulfur dioxide
- yominum sulfide
- TOS episodes: "Arena", "A Private Little War"
- TOS - Star Trek 1 novelization: The Naked Time
- ST references: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual, Star Charts
- DS9 novelization: Emissary
- VOY episodes: "Day of Honor", "Life Line", "Spirit Folk", "Distant Origin"
- DS9 episode: "Progress"
- TOS - 1978 Mighty TV Comic Annual comic: "The Gods Have Come!"
- ST - Destiny novel: Gods of Night
- Decipher RPG module: Worlds
- STO novel: The Needs of the Many