Characteristics and historyEdit
When combined with copper to form copper sulfate, it becomes a highly poisonous powder. When the copper sulfate is mixed with water, the copper sulfate forms into blue crystals, yet still has poisonous properties. (TOS - Star Trek 1 novelization: The Naked Time)
- ammonium sulfide
- copper sulfate
- hydrogen sulfate
- hydrogen sulfide
- nitrogen sulfide
- sulfur dioxide
- yominum sulfide
- TOS episodes: "Arena", "A Private Little War"
- TOS - Star Trek 1 novelization: The Naked Time
- ST references: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual, Star Charts
- DS9 novelization: Emissary
- VOY episodes: "Day of Honor", "Life Line", "Spirit Folk", "Distant Origin"
- DS9 episode: "Progress"
- TOS - 1978 Mighty TV Comic Annual comic: "The Gods Have Come!"
- ST - Destiny novel: Gods of Night
- Decipher RPG module: Worlds
- STO novel: The Needs of the Many