|Tales of the Dominion War|
|Editor(s):||Keith R.A. DeCandido|
|Published:||Paperback and eBook - August 2004|
An anthology of short stories set during the events of the Dominion War.
Back Cover TextEdit
For two seasons, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine chronicled the intense struggle of the Federation, fighting alongside the Klingons and the Romulans against the overwhelming forces of the Dominion in some of the most exciting hours of television ever produced.
Now, for the first time, see how the Dominion War affected the entirety of the Star Trek universe. From the front lines of Klingon space to the darkest recesses of the Romulan Empire. From the heroic members of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers to the former crew of the U.S.S. Stargazer. From the edge of the New Frontier to the corridors of station Deep Space 9.
Some of the finest Star Trek novelists have been gathered to provide a dozen new tales from thsi seminal period in galactic history. Heroes from three generations--Sisko, Picard, Spock, Kira, Calhoun, Klag, McCoy, Gold, and so many more--brought together in these...
Tales of the Dominion War
- Introduction, by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- "What Dreams May Come," by Michael Jan Friedman
- "Night of the Vulture," by Greg Cox
- "The Ceremony of Innocence is Drowned," by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- "Blood Sacrifice," by Josepha Sherman & Susan Shwartz
- "Mirror Eyes," by Heather Jarman & Jeffrey Lang
- "Twilight's Wrath," by David Mack
- "Eleven Hours Out," by Dave Galanter
- "Safe Harbors," by Howard Weinstein
- "Field Expediency," by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
- "A Song Well Sung," by Robert Greenberger
- "Stone Cold Truths," by Peter David
- "Requital," by Michael A. Martin & Andy Mangels
- The Dominion War Timeline, compiled by Keith R.A. DeCandido