Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ^See Night of the Wolves.
- I used "DS9" in the source template for "Night of the Wolves" as "TN" for "Terok Nor" didn't work.--Turtletrekker 00:20, 23 May 2008 (UTC) ETA: OK, that was simple. I was thinking it was something to do with the template itself, not a re-driect. Move along, nothing to see here... --Turtletrekker 08:33, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- Upon further consideration, TLE might even be the better label. It says "A saga of The Lost Era" on the cover (even though the last book crosses over into the "Known Era"). --Turtletrekker 22:19, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Yeah it is a funny one isn't it, quite a lot like The Buried Age, a prequel to one series, in The Lost Era. I think either would be fine maybe even both, is (DS9/TLE - Terok Nor novel: Night of the Wolves) too much? --8of5 00:26, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
Since when? I'm suspecting vandalism, because Kira and her supposed spouse both have the same first name... --Captain Savar 23:29, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
I'm not sure that this sentence "In late 2375, Kira (who now also held the Starfleet rank of Commander)" isn't a little confusing. Perhaps something to indicate that Starfleet granted her a field commission would be clearer. Otherwise it suggests that Kira transfered to Starfleet, which isn't the case. – CommodoreFisher 11:06, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
If Kira Nerys ever got married, would she really make her husband take her given name? I think that some people are completely clueless about how Bajoran names really work. -- Captain MKB 15:08, 12 December 2008 (UTC) Typhuss took Kira's given name Nerys,don't people change their last name when they get married?.--Typhuss 15:36, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Bajorans use their first names last and their last names first. If "Kira Nerys" married someone named "Shakaar Edon", her married name would be "Shakaar Nerys".
- And since Kira has not married anyone, we should not be adding any imaginary husbands to her article here. -- Captain MKB 17:50, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Kai Kira in STOEdit
Tor Mazo, a Bajoran, mentions Kai Kira in the temple-offering mission at DS9 in Star Trek: Online. I assume Kira Nerys is meant. Is this information worth an edit? – Admiral Markonian 14:49, March 6, 2010 (UTC)