you know, the last time this bit about T'Pring appearing in "The Naked Time" was added, you cited it to "The Making of Star Trek", now you're citing it to "The World of Star Trek".
I went ahead and confirmed that it was not in "The Making of Star Trek" and removed it -- because it was not a true citation. I was completely right about that.
Now, what page number of "The World of Star Trek" are you talking about?? -- Captain MKB 01:25, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Now, from a Television Production standpoint, why would a photo that was created for an episode produced in the second season possibly appear in a first season episode?!
- Why would they hire a girl actress, dress her up like a Vulcan, for a brief scene where Spock is looking at a computer in an episode that has nothing to do with Vulcans other than he loses his emotional control for a few minutes of screentime?
- Why have I now searched through two separate books to find a reference that doesn't exist? You are either seriously confused about this edit war, Ensignsisko, or you are maliciously wasting my time with false information. -- Captain MKB 15:38, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Since there's been no response, I assume that Ensignsisko has quit trying to pass off this falsehood as fact.
- I've confirmed that there is no reference to an anomalous T'Pring appearance in "The Naked Time" in either "The Making of Star Trek" or "The World of Star Trek". The fact that he changed his story kind of proves he is trying to abuse the more honest users of this site with trickery.
- Since Ensignsisko has been adding false data to many other pages, I'd like it so noted here that this was an early warning about him maliciously abusing our database for his own amusement, so that we can begin the process of permanently banning him from this site when he continues this behavior.
- Other pages he has vandalized with false data include the USS Kitty Hawk (NCC-1754) and K'Tesh. While he seems to be making up false names for things and making other silly fan-fiction style "trivia" edits, the fact that he now refuses to address other users' counsel means he is not taking our site's rules seriously, and needs to be dealt with. -- Captain MKB 01:57, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
This article is incomplete, we could do with descriptions of events in Amok Time, Spock's World, DC TOS comics storylines, etc.
We've clarified some details, obviously, about why the above was removed, but more remains to be added. -- Captain MKB 02:02, June 5, 2010 (UTC)