Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Due to the large number of Starfleet encounters with Tellarites beginning in the 22nd century, when the Tellarites joined the Coalition of Planets and then the Federation, many members of Starfleet are schooled in spoken Tellarite. Notable personnel with instruction in this language included in their service records include Hikaru Sulu. (FASA RPG module: Cadet's Orientation Sourcebook)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Profane term of unclear translation which was used as an exclamation. (TNG novels: The Buried Age, Losing the Peace)
- Term of unclear translation which was used in an insulting manner. Not to be confused with the Federation Standard phrase "(to) muck up". (TOS novel: The Rift)
- 'inedible' or 'tastes lousy'. This word was used to refer to things that did not work or were non-functional. (FASA RPG module: The Klingons)
- snah phu
- Term of unclear translation which was used in an insulting manner. Not to be confused with the Federation Standard slang term "snafu". (TOS novel: The Rift)
- "Chill!" - to tell an angry person to calm down (FASA RPG module: The Orions: Book of Common Knowledge)