28/01/2009 - 13/01/2012Edit
- … that the USS Victory II was a Constitution-class starship in service in the late 23rd century.
- … that Koralis III was once the site of a mining complex and orbital tether.
- … that Patricia Carlson commanded the USS Collins in the 2260s.
- … that the Ridion were a species native to the Delta Quadrant.
- … that Yeoman Phillips served as a security guard aboard the USS Enterprise in 2270.
06/08/2008 - 28/01/2009Edit
- … that the seven planets of the M-370 system were devoured by the "planet killer" in 2267.
- … that Rixx was the capital city of Betazed.
- … that an an alternate universe, the ICV Enterprise was in service to the Interstellar Coalition in the 24th century.
- … that DP-7 was a Federation-built orbital weapon platform built in orbit of Earth.
- … that Bullock was a four star admiral in Starfleet.
04/12/2007 - 06/08/2008Edit
- … that Enterprise-C first officer Carmona was a keen artist, but was to shy to show the rest of the crew his work.
- … that Mahirn was Christopher Pike's godfather.
- … that "Cerulean Sunset" was a concerto written by Estro Rama.
- … that the wood of the urukan tree was used by the Romulans to make furniture.
- … that "For Now and Ever" was a poem written by John Harriman for his future wife, Amina Sasine.
01/10/2007 - 04/12/2007Edit
- … that nanadekh was a plague that afflicted the Klingons
- … that the Komo Val-class was a type of Klingon battleship in service in the late 23rd century
- … that the Heyer Array was a Federation space telescope located near the planet Izar
- … that Zelik Leybenzon served aboard the USS Roosevelt after the Dominion War
- … that the Dja Bajora Karass was a political body that was active on Cardassia in 2370, and advocated the Cardassian Union's return to Bajor
08/09/2007 - 01/10/2007Edit
- … that Apek engineered the kidnapping of Dr. Leonard McCoy to treat the Tenkaran dissident leader, Rivaj.
- … that all Qang-class starships were named after former Klingon Chancellors.
- … that alpha-currant nectar was considered a priceless beverage by the Wadi.
- … that Pyris VII was a lifeless planet before Korob and Sylvia arrived in 2267.
- … that Starfleet cadet, T'Priell, was actually a Romulan agent named Selke.
01/09/2007 - 08/09/2007Edit
- … that "Fort Fed" was a nickname given to the Starfleet outpost on Tenkara, by the officers who served there?
- … that Frigis was once an outpost of the Chodak Empire?
- … that the IKS R'kang was assigned to explore the planet Minos in 2369?
- … that Lieutenant Faro served aboard the USS Cerberus in 2376?
- … that forty-two members of the Bajoran Resistance were killed in the Kendra Valley massacre during the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor?
28/08/2007 - 01/09/2007Edit
- … that the USS Dauntless received three unit citations during its service history?
- … that the IKS Koroth was destroyed by the Dominion in battle near Chin'toka III?
- … that the USS Whisperwood was commanded by James Turner in the 2350s?
- … that K'Tal supported a proposal by Curzon Dax for the Klingons and Cardassians to compete over Raknal V?
- … that Quark sold over twenty-four varieties of hasperat on Deep Space 9 in 2376?
19/08/2007 - 28/08/2007Edit
- … that Anjared participated in Project Blue Sky?
- … that the Dominion were more dangerous and ruthless than their primary universe counterparts?
- … that Marcus Garvey was an alias used by Benjamin Sisko in 2370?
- … that Professor Zakarian was nicknamed "Old Sneezy" by his students at Starfleet Academy?
- … that when Montgomery Scott served aboard the USS Gagarin, he witnessed a dreadful transporter accident?
29/08/2007 - 17/11/2009Edit
- … that the USS da Vinci made port on Magatha IV in 2373.
- … that the Advanced Starship Design Bureau was a body of Starfleet that designed starships.
- … that Erebus was a mythological place in the Romulan belief system.
- … that Memory Epsilon was one of a series of outpost facilities that collectively housed the Federation's exhaustive library facilities.
- … that Sular was the Vulcan ambassador to Romulus in 2387.