|The Aliens Are Coming!|
|Published:|| Originally - May 2000|
eBook - June 2002
|Printed in:||Strange New Worlds III|
1969: Captain John Christopher of the U.S. Air Force has just returned from a most peculiar mission to investigate a UFO sighting. But even though the mission took only a few minutes, the captain has vague memory flashes of futuristic humans, a pointy-eared alien named Spock, and a ship called The U.S.S. Enterprise™....
Government agent James Wainwright has waited for this fateful day ever since he encountered the conquering Ferengi Marauders Quark, Rom, and Nog in Roswell in 1947. Now he will stop at nothing to use Captain Christopher's secret knowledge to bring his campaign to defend Earth against alien attack to the forefront once again!
John Christopher is approached by a government agent about his UFO encounter.
- John Christopher • Isis • Roberta Lincoln • Gary Seven • James Wainwright
- Referenced only
- Jeff Carlson • Faith Garland • James T. Kirk • Quintanilla • Spock • Harry S. Truman
- Earth • Nebraska • New York City
- Referenced only
- New Mexico • Ohio • Omaha Air Base • Roswell • Wright Field • Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
States and organizationsEdit
- 1947 • Apollo 11 • Buck Rogers • Captain Proton • Ferengi mind control • Flash Gordon • President of the United States of America • Russian • television • unidentified flying object • The War of the Worlds
- Ward would later return to the subject in From History's Shadow.
- TOS episode: "Tomorrow is Yesterday"
- TOS episode: "Assignment: Earth"
- DS9 episode: "Little Green Men"
If I Lose Thee...
|Strange New Worlds III||Next story:|
Almost... But Not Quite
Interphase, Part One
Isolation Ward 4
Chapters 1 & 22
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|