Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bajoran scientist who studied Odo visits the station with news that he may have found clues to Odo's origins.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Main characters
- Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks)
- Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor)
- Odo (Rene Auberjonois)
- Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig)
- Quark (Armin Shimerman)
- Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney)
- Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
- Jake Sisko (Cirroc Lofton)
- Recurring characters
- Other characters
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • Gamma Quadrant • Habitat ring • Infirmary • L-S VI • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Replimat • Station commander's office
- Referenced only
- Bajor • Khosla II
Races and culturesEdit
States and OrganisationsEdit
- carbon • chief of security • constable • deka tea • DNA • Ferengi death ritual • holosuite • Klingon opera • Krokan petri dish • laser scalpel • latinum • light year • metamorph • nucleotide • Odo's pail • opera • police • raktajino • red alert • replicator • science probe • Seal of Dismemberment • shapeshifter • silicate • transporter • volcano
- The Alternate (episode) article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- The Alternate article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|