From the book jacket : "Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship because while you're there, you can make a difference." – James T. Kirk, 2371
The Autobiography of James T. Kirk chronicles the greatest Starfleet captain's life (2233–2371), in his own words. From his birth on the USS Kelvin, his youth spent on Tarsus IV, his time in the Starfleet Academy, his meteoric rise through the ranks of Starfleet, and his illustrious career at the helm of the Enterprise, this in-world memoir uncovers Captain Kirk in a way Star Trek fans have never seen.
Kirk's singular voice rings throughout the text, giving insight into his convictions, his bravery, and his commitment to the life – in all forms – throughout this Galaxy and beyond. Excerpts from his personal correspondence, captain's logs, and more give Kirk's personal narrative further depth.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Robert April • Pavel Chekov • Isaac Cody • William F. Cody • James Davis • Wendy Felson • Ben Finney • Edith Keeler • Franklin Kirk • George Samuel Kirk, Jr. • George Samuel Kirk, Sr. • James T. Kirk • Tiberius Kirk • Winona Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Brunhilde Ann Milano • Richard Robau • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- HMS Bounty (Klingon bird-of-prey) • USS Enterprise (Constitution-class) • USS Enterprise-A (Constitution II-class) • Galileo • USS Kelvin • USS Los Angeles • USS Patton
- Alpha Quadrant • Earth • Iowa • Riverside • Starbase 8 • Tarsus IV • United States of America • Yellowstone National Park • Yosemite National Park
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
- 1843 • 19th century • 20th century • 2206 • 2230 • 2233 • 2242 • alcohol • astrobiology • bean • blood • cattle • cheese • chicken • city • colony • Christianity • corn • dog • egg • farm • fire • firefly • Great Bird of the Galaxy • horse • milk • money • oil • planet • river • rodent • snow • space • starbase • Starfleet Medal of Honor • Starfleet uniform (2265-2270) • tobacco • tree • wood • zinc
- 1930 - Kirk, Spock and McCoy travel through the Guardian of Forever and meet Edith Keeler (events referenced in the prologue)