Transferred from Deep Space 9, Kira spends time at Vedek Bareil's monastery, where she is kidnapped by the Circle. Meanwhile, the crew attempt to find out where the Circle is obtaining its weapons. (Part 2 of 3)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Bareil Antos • Julian Bashir • Chekote • Graham Davis • Jadzia Dax • Jaro Essa • Jones • Kallis Ven • Kira Nerys • Krim Aldos • Li Nalas • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Benjamin Sisko • Jake Sisko • Winn Adami • Zef'No
- Ashalla • Bajor • Deep Space 9 • Habitat ring • Operations center • Perikian Peninsula • Promenade • Quark's • Shikina Monastery • Station commander's office
Races and culturesEdit
- Referenced only
States and OrganizationsEdit
- Alliance for Global Unity • Bajoran Militia • Bajoran Provisional Government • Chamber of Ministers • Starfleet • Starfleet Command • United Federation of Planets
- admiral • ambassador • black hole • commander • deputy • doctor • epidellic lotion • gul • holosuite • kai • liaison officer • major • navarch • Occupation of Bajor • orb • orb experience • Orb of Prophecy and Change • pagh • phaser • Prime Directive • raktajino • synthale • transporter • turbolift • vedek • voodai
- "The Circle" is the second part of the first three-part Star Trek episode. The story began in "The Homecoming" and concludes in "The Siege".
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Terry Farrell as Dax
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- The Circle article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- The Circle (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Blaze of Glory
The Big Game