Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
Log entries Edit
- Ship's log: Stardate 8953.7; Commander Codbach, duty officer.
- A rather uneventful omega shift draws to a close and I'm completely taken off guard when the unbelievable happens...
- Chief engineer's log; Stardate 8953.12
- Ah guess ah don't blame them... Ah must seem daft fer even suggestin' that the new Enterprise is infested with anythin'-- let alone gremlins!
But ah don't hear anyone of them comin' up with any solutions either--
- Chief engineer's log; Stardate 8953.19
- It was war. Me agin him.
He had fooled 'em all, they had no idea the' Enterprise was his-- I had t'give th' little boyo credit!
An' that was the' first thing ah id right--
--All the' first gremlins wanted was credit-<br.an' all ah wanted was me ship back!
But I had to wait--
--Until th' night shift back on duty--
--'Cause th' only way ah could pull off m' plan was t' try it durin' th' wee hours-- when anyone who might suspect m' actions would be fast asleep...
an' far from th' bridge!
- Captian's log; stardate 8954.3
- The strange setbacks the Enterprise and her crew had been facing of late have suddenly subsided-- just as quickly as they began.
Furthermore, Commander Scott has yet to fully explain his part in the ship's unusual blackout--
--And I've decided to shelve the idea of any further inquiry--
--preferring rather to chalk this one up to being simply one of the mysteries of space!
Ahead lies yet another mystery-- the mystery of the planet Gamma Trianguli VI.
It's been almost twenty years since we were here last-- Here, where I was forced to make one of the hardest decisions of my early career!
I chose to offer the inhabitants of G.T. VI what I perceived was virtual freedom--
--Yet now I was about find out if my intervention had liberated these people from their mindless subjugation to some computerized god--
--Or whether I had indeed doomed their entire world to complete and utter extinction!
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Pavel Chekov • Nyota Uhura • Hikaru Sulu • M'Ress • Hiram Roth • Hector o' th' Clyde • Codobach • Grosdun • Ludlo • Bee • Debbie Upton • Morlov • Communications officer
Starships & VehiclesEdit
Other references Edit
#41: What Goes Around...
| The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#43: Paradise Lost!
The Return of the Serpent