|The Enterprise Experiment, Part 2|
Cover by Rob & Joe Sharp
|Series:||The Original Series|
|Miniseries:||Year Four: The Enterprise Experiment, No. 2|
|Writer(s):||D.C. Fontana & Derek Chester|
|Colorist(s):||Mario Boon & John Hunt|
|Editor(s):||Andrew Steven Harris|
|Published:||29 May 2008|
|Pages:|| 32, 22 of which are story|
|No. of covers:||1|
|Omnibus:||Year Four: The Enterprise Experiment|
Cover without titles
From solicitations: With the Enterprise crippled and out of phase in a cloaking experiment gone haywire, a Romulan strike force storms the starship, looking for revenge over their stolen technology. Kirk and Spock, meanwhile, must find a way to repel the invaders, while at the same time reverse the experiment and restore the ship -- before it fades away completely!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's log, supplemental.
- Having found the Enterprise, our experiment with the new cloaking device has had unforeseen consequences. It has phased not only the ship, but the crew as well.
Mr Spock is attempting to restore enough of the crew using the transporter to effect shutdown of the cloaking device. But with each passing moment, we risk losing ourselves to this phenomenon as well.
To complicate matters, a Romulan ship has discovered our position and has now closed to within 1,000 kilometers of the Enterprise. With the power drain on our engines from the cloaking device, warp drive and our weapons systems are offline.
My options are now extremely limited.
- Arex • Charvanek • Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Sarek • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Tal • Tuthill
- Referenced only
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- ChR Cheron (D7/Stormbird-class) • USS Enterprise (Constitution-class) • Romulan shuttle • Vas Hatham-class
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- bridge • brig • centurion • cloaking device • cloaking field • distress beacon • engineering • environmental suit • graviton generator • gravity • Guardian of Forever • Guardian Project • hangar deck • impulse engine • phase shifting • Praetor • pulsar • Sub-commander • subspace transponder • time wave • transporter • turboshaft • warp engine
- This issue was available in just one cover, with artwork by Rob and Joe Sharp.
- The ten pages of editorial content in this issue included adverts for the next issue in the miniseries and the Mirror Images miniseries.
- The Enterprise Experiment (TOS comics miniseries) - This issue is the direct continuation of the story begun in the preceding issue of the miniseries.
- TOS episode: "The Enterprise Incident" - Like the previous issue in the miniseries this comic is a sequel to the TOS episode with a guest appearance from the female Romulan commander and Tal, and a continuation of the Starfleet/cloaking device story. It also explains how the Romulan commander came to be back in command of a Romulan starship with a brief flashback showing a prisoner exchange.
- This issue takes place immediately after the preceding issue, in 2269. The first two pages are a flashback to an unspecified time between "The Enterprise Incident" and this miniseries.
The Enterprise Experiment, Part 1
Year Four: The Enterprise Experiment
The Enterprise Experiment, Part 3
Not yet placed
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Not yet placed