- RE: The Enterprise Logs
- 1. Nearly five years ago the UFP Starship Enterprise was ordered into service with Captain James T. Kirk in command. His orders read in part:
- "... to explore new worlds and seek out new life... to boldly go where no man has gone before."
- This mission will end Star Date 6368.20 when the Enterprise will put into Headquarters for refitting.
- 2. Pursuant to a resolution of the Committee for Policy Review and Evaluation, you are hereby ordered to begin assemblage of documents relating to the above referenced mission, hereafter specified as The Enterprise Logs. You will begin this assembly immediately and will transmit your data directly to Central Computer Terminus E-12, Division of Document Integrity. Data will be transmitted under covert Security Code E-12/ Tri/6, for final conversion to print medium.
- 3. You will transmit pertinent data under the following designated key terms: Ship's Logs, Captain's Log, Science, Engineering and Medical Logs, Psychofile, Transcorder memo-fax, sub-light correspondence. Future key term designations will be brought to your attention when required. You will begin transmission with Log specified 1.00 through 8.00.
- 4. Classification of this data is NEED TO KNOW and is limited to the attached distribution list. You are hereby ordered to retain only key term index and thesaurus and mark those TOP SECRET.
- 5. Failure to comply with security and classification procedures is illegal and punishable according to Security Act KR/UFP 3.1.
- 6. You are hereby ordered to take the necessary steps in preparing all documents, affidavits, records, memofax et cetera on above referenced subject, in anticipation of transmittal to above agency as per Committee request.
- Date of Transmission 7/12
- Arthur L. Mason, Admiral of the Fleet Sec: AW
- Chief of Staff Tr. Code: E15/01
- Star Fleet Command Lic: 006
- Transmission confirmed 7/12 Code E15/01 Cler: AR
- "The Planet of No Return" (#1)
- "The Devil's Isle of Space" (#2)
- "Invasion of the City Builders" (#3)
- "The Peril of Planet Quick Change" (#4)
- "The Ghost Planet" (#5)
- "When Planets Collide" (#6)
- "The Voodoo Planet" (#7)
- "The Youth Trap" (#8)
- Reference list for features exclusive to this volume only.
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Montgomery Scott • Benjamin Kirk • Hux • Alden McWilliams (Commander) • Will Rogge • Winona Kirk • Kivo • L.R. Nazoyo • Blanda Lane • Janet Wallace • Arthur Mason
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Starfleet Academy • Phobos • Phobos Base • Earth • Alpha Centauri • Planetary Fort 127 • Xaraka XII • planet Axanar • Moonbeam Club • Starfleet Headquarters • Washington, DC • Starfleet Base 12-N
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commander • cadet • colonel • lieutenant • admiral • fleet admiral • lieutenant commander • general • doctor • chief of staff
- psycho-file • biophysics • magne-tape • type-3 phaser • magnesium • spinal disc • identi-fax • Klingon Repulsion • Supreme Medal of Honor • Starfleet Gallantry Citation • Medal of Honor • Karagite Order of Heroism • milk • diverter • stardate • Axanar Peace Mission
- Kirk receives his father's posthumous decoration.
- Kirk enters Academy.
- Kirk receives command of Enterprise
- stardate 28.3.17
- Kirk receives a favorable service appraisal of his time as commanding officer.
- stardate 6289.74
- Kirk receives notice that his ship's log entries are due at HQ.