Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- First officer's personal log, Supplemental
- I have decided to maintain our position in the hope that Captain Picard can outwit Q, as he's done in the past.
But, I must admit, if only to myself, the possibility that the captain will finally run out of ways to deal with this super-being.
And even if he does manage to outmaneuver his adversary once again... Will Q abide by the rules of whatever game he's invented? Or will hegive in to a whim-- and make the captain pay the price?
- Beverly Crusher • Wesley Crusher • Data • Guinan • Geordi La Forge • Lanza • Christine Picard • Claude Picard Jr. • Claude Picard Sr. • Jean-Luc Picard • Q • William Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf • Yvonne
- Referenced only
- Julius Caesar • Adolf Hitler
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- This story, written before the TNG episode: "Family", establishes an alternate version of the Picard family, with different names than those later establishes, as well as a brother, Claude, who died as a child.
- John de Lancie is credited as the writer, with Michael Jan Friedman receiving an "additional dialogue by" credit.
- The Q fantasy portions of the story occur in 2332. No date is given for the present-day story, but the DC Comics Timeline gives a stardate of 43738.8.
- Lieutenant Worf is incorrectly pictured with Lieutenant Commander rank pips.
- This comic is collected in The Best of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
John de Lancie
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
|Voyages of the|
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 2366.|
The Memory Beta Chronology places events from this story in two other timeframes:
Hour of Fire
An Easy Fast
Section 8 & 10
Wildfire, Book 2
A Stitch in Time
Part One: Chapters 21 & 23, Part Two: Chapters 2, 4, 6 & 8