Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see House.
Quark becomes leader of a Klingon Great House after he claims he killed a Klingon in combat.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Main characters
- Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks)
- Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor)
- Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig)
- Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
- Odo (Rene Auberjonois)
- Quark (Armin Shimerman)
- Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney)
- Recurring characters
- Rom (Max Grodénchik)
- Keiko O'Brien (Rosalind Chao)
- Gowron (Robert O'Reilly)
- Morn (Mark Allen Shepherd)
- Other characters
- Alpha Quadrant • Deep Space 9 • First City • Great Hall • habitat ring • Qo'noS • Quark's • Replimat • station commander's office
- Referenced only
- Bajor • Janitza Mountains • Janitza Province • School
Races and culturesEdit
States and OrganizationsEdit
- Bajoran Militia • House of Grilka • Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon High Council • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- arboretum • bat'leth • bloodwine • botany • Brek'tal ritual • cho'echu • constable • dabo • dabo girl • DaiMon • discommendation • d'k tahg • Ferengi Rules of Acquisition • galcor • Great House • holosuite • Irish • Klingon wedding • Klingonese • latinum • mak'dar • mev'yap • Miranda-class model • Nebula-class model • optical data network • PADD • pahtak • plomeek soup • q'apla • replicator • runabout • special dispensation • synthale • synthehol • transporter • tricorder
- "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places" is a sequel to this episode.
- Grilka and D'Ghor later reappear in the Prophecy and Change short story "... Loved I Not Honor More".
- In the Star Trek Online continuity, Grilka marries Worf in 2386 and gives birth to a son, K'Dhan, the following year.
- The House of Quark (episode) article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- The House of Quark article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Day of Honor:
Tears for Eternity
|Deep Space Nine Adventures||Next Adventure:|