- Captain's log, stardate 96.024
- It's been an exhausting, but rewarding, time for the starship Enterprise. Meeting intelligent dinosaurs, fighting a super-criminal, and defeating the Romulans has thrilled each and every one of us, but it has tired us out, too. So it is now a pleasure to comply with Starfleet Command's order to bring a new member of the Federation back to their home in the Garr system, while giving them a tour of our mighty ship. The ambassadors from the planet Garrus seem harmless enough, their child-like size and innocent faces have charmed almost everyone, but sometimes they seem just a little too harmless.
- Pavel Chekov • Gardis • Garmin • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Frank Tanka • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- This was the final audio adventure of this series.
- This story was first issued in a four-story set on the 15th Peter Pan record, then as a single record that was the 19th in the series, and then again collected with several other stories on the penultimate 22nd record of the run.
- Although the various pressings of this recording used cover artwork depicting the cast in their new Star Trek: The Motion Picture uniform design of the 2270s decade , the ranks of characters in the story indicate a setting of the 2260s when the previous design would have been in use.
- Recurring character Frank Tanka makes his final appearance here.
- Sulu is again erroneously referred to as ensign.