The immortal later known as Flint survives the destruction of New York in World War III and works over the next decade to help humanity recover up to the point that the Vulcans arrive.
- Beta 5 computer (aka Rayna) • Christopher Brynner • Zefram Cochrane • Ellison • Flint (aka Lewis Bixby/Jerome Drexel) • Phillip Green
- Referenced only
- Maestral • Mendoza • Q • Gary Seven
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Bozeman • New York City • Los Angeles
- Referenced only
- Antarctic • Berlin • Chicago • Dallas • Denver • Istanbul • London • Madrid • Mexico City • Moscow • Paris • Rio de Janeiro • Rome • Taklamakan • Tel Aviv • Toronto • Washington, DC
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- TOS episode: "Bread and Circuses"
- TOS episode: "Assignment: Earth"
- TOS episode: "Requiem for Methuselah"
- TOS episode: "The Savage Curtain"
- TNG episode: "Encounter at Farpoint"
- TNG episode: "The Neutral Zone"
- TNG episode: "The Royale":
- TNG movie: Star Trek: First Contact
- DS9 episodes: "Past Tense, Part I", "Past Tense, Part II"
- VOY episode: "Future's End"
- ENT episode: "Demons"
- ST novel: Federation
- TLE novel: The Sundered
The Rules of War
|Strange New Worlds 9||Next story:|
The Sundered (Chapters 7-8)
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 2053 to 2058.|
The Pocket Books Timeline places events from this story in one other timeframe:
Star Trek: First Contact (Chapters 13-15)
Almost... But Not Quite (Section 1)