Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Death grazes the Enterprise crew when 10,000-year-old mummies come to life!
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Manning • Moria Starr • Stephen Mohr • Asherman • Levitz • Williams • Jennings • unnamed Romulans • unnamed USS Enterprise personnel • unnamed Heitians
- Referenced only
- Pavel Chekov
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- The mummies in this particular story are, in a number of ways, similar to the Borg.
- Spock appears on the cover of this issue inexplicably wearing an operations division redshirt, rather than his normal blue sciences division shirt.
- Chekov is referred to as "security officer" in this story, foreshadowing a role he would later assume in canon productions. Although paged by name to the briefing room, he neither appears nor has any dialogue in this issue.
- The crewman shown being attacked on the cover is wearing a red shirt, however, the only person in the story to be attacked in that manner was Jennings, who wore a command division yellow shirt.
#20: A World Gone Mad
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
#22: Siege in Superspace