Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Enterprise landing party is held hostage by a robot probe.
- Finder • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu
- Referenced only
- Pablo Picasso
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- bird • carrier missile • cat • communicator • cryomemory cube • Feinberger • fly • jellyfish • phaser • planet-wrecker missile • robot • snake • spider • transporter • tricorder
- Stardate 5459.4
- A USS Enterprise landing party encounters an artificial construct that calls itself Finder on a remote planet. Finder wants warp technology for its creators, the Tullvans. (In-story)
- Stardate 5459.6
- James T. Kirk considers his options against Finder. The ship and crew prepare to free their associates. (In-story)
- Stardate 5459.7
- Kirk and crew launch an all-out offensive against Finder, but without much progress. Then Spock learns that Finder's masters might have been Tullvans, and that they are extinct. Finder, forced to face that it is an artifact serving no masters, is defeated by information and logic and releases Kirk's crew before destroying itself. (In-story)
|Star Trek: The New Voyages 2||Next story:|
In the Maze
The Slaver Weapon