- For other uses, see The Price of Freedom.
- A grand experiment, a noble alliance, a Federation born of hope
- In the 24th century, one power outshines all others as a beacon of hope in the galaxy. Based on diversity and mutual support, populated by countless sentient species, the United Federation of Planets stands as a testament to the collective vision of its member worlds. United by the precepts set forth in the Articles of Federation, its members have become the foremost guardians of freedom in the galaxy.
- In the two centuries since its founding, the Federation has come to assume an almost legendary stature among both its membership and its starfaring neighbors. Starfleet vessels and officers, UFP ambassadors and diplomatic missions, Federation scientists and researchers -- all have played pivotal roles in galactic history, and in many cases their exploits and accomplishments have taken on the mantle of legend. It is a legacy of vigilance, of hope, and ultimately of universal acceptance and freedom.
- The Price of Freedom gives players and narrators alike a detailed overview of this grand interstellar experiment. From Vulcan to Alpha Centauri, from Starfleet Command to its Advanced Technologies division, this book serves as the indispensable UFP game reference. Along with its companion volumes, Planets of the UFP: A Guide to Federation Worlds and Planetary Adventures, Vol. I: Adventures in Federation Space, The Price of Freedom gives players the most complete picture yet available of this noble and far-flung alliance.'
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Akira-class (heavy cruiser)
- USS Akira • USS Black Elk • USS Geronimo • USS Mateo • USS Nez Perce • USS Susquehanna • USS Thunderchild
- Apollo-class (light cruiser)
- USS Agamemnon • USS Ajax • USS Apollo • USS Chronos • USS Clement • USS Gage • USS McHenry • USS T'pau
- Constellation-class (exploratory cruiser)
- USS Antietam • USS Constellation • USS Gettysburg • USS Fading Sun • USS Hathaway • USS Magellan • USS Stargazer • USS Vespucci • USS Victory
- Miranda-class (cruiser)
- USS Andover • USS Brattain • USS Brisbane • USS Lantree • USS Miranda • USS Mondial • USS Reliant • USS Saratoga • USS Tian An Men • USS Vigilant
- New Orleans-class
- USS Herbert • USS Jefferson • USS Kyushu • USS New Orleans • USS Renegade • USS Rutledge • USS Santa Fe • USS Savannah • USS Thomas Paine
- Niagara-class (fast cruiser)
- USS Fairfax • USS Joshua Tree • USS Niagara • USS Princeton • USS Raleigh • USS Thims • USS T'Pavis • USS Wellington • USS Wells
- Norway-class (cruiser)
- USS Arian • USS Budapest • USS Denmark • USS Luxembourg • USS Norway • USS Prague • USS Triumph
- Olympic-class (medical cruiser)
- USS Biko • USS Hippocrates • USS Hope • USS Mayo • USS Moore • USS Noble • USS Olympic • USS Pasteur • USS Peace • USS Tranquility
- Rigel-class (heavy scout)
- USS Akagi • USS Arcturus • USS Barnard • USS Deneb • USS Polaris • USS Rigel • USS Sirius • USS Tolstoy • USS Vega
- Saber-class (light cruiser)
- USS Arian • USS Denmark • USS Luxembourg • USS Saber • USS Shepard • USS Triumph • USS Yeager
- Steamrunner-class (heavy frigate)
- USS Appalachia • USS Great Smokey • USS Matewan • USS Shenandoah • USS Steamrunner • USS Sutter • USS Wanderer
- Andes-class (tender) • Aegean-class (frigate) • Ambassador-class (explorer) • Ariel-class (fast frigate) • Ascendant-class (explorer) • Bolarus-class (escort) • Capella-class (escort) • USS Challenger • Cheyenne-class (light cruiser) • Chimera-class (fast frigate) • Copernicus-class (surveyor) • Defiant-class (heavy escort) • USS Discovery • El Dorado-class (heavy frigate) • USS El Dorado • USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class explorer) • Excelsior-class (exploratory cruiser) • Fermi-class (research vessel) • Fiji-class (cargo carrier) • Frontier-class (heavy escort) • Galaxy-class (explorer) • Geneva-class (hospital ship) • Graceful-class (hospital ship) • USS Hera (Nebula-class exploratory cruiser) • Hermes-class (fast cruiser) • Hogan-class (tug) • Hokule'a-class (scout) • USS Horatio (Ambassador-class explorer) • Iowa-class (transport) • Istanbul-class (fast cruiser) • Korolev-class (surveyor) • Lauro-class (tanker) • Legacy-class (heavy cruiser) • Loki-class (courier) • USS Lor'Vela • Mediterranean-class (frigate) • Mercury-class (courier) • Midway-class (cargo carrier) • USS Nakashima • Nebula-class (exploratory cruiser) • Newport-class (light frigate) • Noble-class (laboratory vessel) • Nomad-class (light escort) • Nova-class (strike cruiser) • Oberon-class (heavy frigate) • Odin-class (light cruiser) • Oppenheimer-class (research vessel) • Orion-class (heavy scout) • Osaka-class (fast cruiser) • Pinnacle-class (heavy escort) • Piper-class (tug) • Pollux-class (escort) • Pyrenees-class (frigate) • Rakota-class (cargo carrier) • Renaissance-class (cruiser) • Sagan-class (surveyor) • Santa Fe-class (light frigate) • ShiKahr-class (frigate) • Sierra-class (tender) • Springfield-class (light frigate) • Sydney-class (transport) • USS Temple • Ural-class (tender) • Ukora-class (light frigate) • Utah-class (transport) • USS Vico • Vigilant-class (scout) • Wambundu-class (heavy cruiser) • Wei-Fa-class (tanker)
States and organizationsEdit
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|