"The colossal crossover nobody ever expected continues! Captain Kirk and the Enterprise crew have landed on the Planet of the Apes-but how?! And how are the Klingons involved? Plus: Taylor meets up with Kirk and Spock, but will he greet them with open arms? Or flying bullets?"
- Investigating rumors of Klingon expansionism, Captain Kirk and the crew of the USS Enterprise discover a mysterious trans dimensional portal being used by the Klingons. Following the Klingons through the portal, the Enterprise crew is surprised to find themselves orbiting a far-futured parallel Earth, one where the Federation apparently nevery existed. Upon beaming down to the planet, Kirk and Spock see a familiar face, their old adversary Commander Kor, as well as some unexpected ones: intelligent talking gorillas?!
Log entries Edit
- Captain's log, supplemental
- Having retrieved Colonel Taylor's friends from the archeological site, we have made our way some distance from the gorillas and are commencing with an exchange of information. Should what Taylor indicated turn out true, the ramifications are most troubling...
- Brutus • Pavel Chekov • Cornelius • James T. Kirk • Kor • Marius • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • George Taylor • Weaver • Zira
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- binoculars • captain's log • colonel • communicator • doctor • general • Hodgkin's Law of Parallel Planetary Development • lieutenant • Organian Peace Treaty • parallel universe • phaser • Prime Directive • Statue of Liberty • surgeon • transporter
|The Primate Directive crossover series|
|Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5|
Star Trek - Planet of the Apes: The Primate Directive Issue 2 article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.