- Cover blurb
- The PsychoCrystals—they glitter with death!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Alpha 23-C president • Izor • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock
- Referenced only
- Albert Einstein • Isaac Newton
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- bacteria • carbon • communicator • laser • light • mineral • narco-pellet • nitrogen • oxygen • periscope • propulsion • spear • spectral analysis • sulfuric acid • topographical survey • transporter
Ranks and titlesEdit
- 20th century • book • captain's log • city • communicator • condor • crystal • death penalty • dragon • eagle • fire • geometry • harp • highlander • horse • library • music • paradise • poet • science • secret agent • slourda • witch
#33: The Choice
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
#35: The Peril of Planet Quick Change
- "The PsychoCrystals" was collected in Dynabrite, Issue 11358, along with "A Bomb In Time".
- Although eschewing technology, the Alpha 23-C natives had periscopes to observe surface activity.
- At least three crystalline species were seen on the planet: The bipedal natives, dogs, and the dragon.
- It was unclear how these lifeforms printed books without the use of technology, unless they were handwritten books
- When Scott saw the crystal dragon, he remarked, “St. George never saw the likes of a dragon like that.” He was referring to the legend of “Saint George and the Dragon,” a saint who slayed a dragon and saved a princess.
- Spock projected the thought, “For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction,” Sir Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion.
- TNG episodes: "Datalore", "Silicon Avatar" – In 2364 and 2368, the USS Enterprise-D encountered the Crystalline Entity.
- ENT episode: "In a Mirror, Darkly" – In the mirror universe in the year 2155, the ISS Enterprise encountered a crystalline Tholian.