Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
"The Q Gambit, Part 3" will be the 37th issue of IDW Publishing's 2011 ongoing series of Star Trek comics, written by Mike Johnson. This will be the third of six parts in The Q Gambit story arc, illustrated by Tony Shasteen.
- PREVIOUSLY IN STAR TREK...
- Captain Kirk and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise have been thrown decades into the future of their timeline thanks to the machinations of the enigmatic being known as Q. It is a dark future indeed, with the Dominion at war with the Klingon Empire for control of the Alpha Quadrant. Kirk and his new ally Benjamin Sisko now arrive at a secure Klingon colony... the planet Earth!
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- 0718 • Julian Bashir •Skrain Dukat • James T. Kirk • Kurn • Leonard McCoy • Kira Nerys • Q • Quark • Montgomery Scott • Benjamin Sisko • Spock • Nyota Uhura • Worf, son of Mogh
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- commander • chief medical officer • doctor • Federation Starfleet ranks • Federation Starfleet ranks (2370s-2380s) • Federation Starfleet ranks (alternate 2250s) • first officer • lieutenant commander • science officer • strategic operations officer
- alternate reality • baldric • clothing • energy • humanoid • lifeform • matter • races and cultures • rank • space • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2370s-2380s) • Starfleet uniform (alternate reality) • technology • time • time travel • title • universe • uniform • weapon
The Q Gambit, Part 2
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
The Q Gambit, Part 4