Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
"The Q Gambit, Part 4" is the 38th issue of IDW Publishing's 2011 ongoing series of Star Trek comics, written by Mike Johnson. This is the fourth of six parts in The Q Gambit story arc, illustrated by Tony Shasteen.
- PREVIOUSLY IN STAR TREK...
- The mischievous entity Q has transported the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise decades into their future, at a time when the galaxy is torn between the dueling empires of the Dominion and the Klingons. Kirk and his ally Benjamin Sisko find themselves in precarious situation on the Klingon colony of Earth, While Spock and McCoy receive unexpected help from the freedom fighter Kira Nerys...
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Leonard McCoy • Spock • Quark • Kira Nerys • James T. Kirk • Montgomery Scott • Miles O'Brien • Keiko O'Brien • Elim Garak • Skrain Dukat • Odo • Q • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Klingon bird-of-prey (bird-of-prey) • Jem'Hadar battleship • USS Defiant (Defiant-class escort/battleship) • USS Enterprise (Constitution-class cruiser)
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Dominion • Cardassian Union • Federation • Starfleet (command division • operations division • sciences division)
Technology and weaponsEdit
- Cardassian Guard uniform • clothing • energy • galaxy • government • humanoid • lifeform • matter • nation-state • races and cultures • space • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (alternate reality) • technology • time • uniform • universe • weapon • stardate • weapon • technology • Reckoning Tablet
The Q Gambit, Part 3
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
The Q Gambit, Part 5