- You may be looking for the TOS novel The Rift.
Cover by J.K. Moore
|Series:||The Next Generation, No. 30|
|Writer(s):||Michael Jan Friedman|
What lies beyond the rift?
- Captain's log, stardate 45482.6
- It appears that Captain Okona will have to wait a while longer before being reunited with his vessel.
- We have received a distress call from the Federation research station orbiting Beta Maxilla VII. A rather strange distress call. The Enterprise is headed there now at warp nine...
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Referenced only
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
bridge • captain's log • cards • communications • distress call • impulse speed • lifeform • log entry • observation lounge • ten-forward • transporter room • solitaire • stardate • warp speed • wormhole
- A later issue's letter column addressed a discrepancy from this issue, the character Jenna D'Sora was mistakenly called "D'Soro" and was shown wearing a yellow suit with a white jacket rather than a Starfleet uniform.
- The character of Espinoza is shown wearing a gold operations division uniform while at the flight controller station in this issue. In the next issue, he switched to a red command division uniform, of the type which is normally worn by flight controllers.
- On the cover, the space station appears in the configuration of an R1 type station, but a different design is used in the interior of the comic.
| Star Trek: The Next Generation|
(DC Comics, Series Two)
#31: Kingdom of the Damned