"The Spectrum War, Issue 2" is the 2nd issue of DC Comics and IDW Publishing's 2015 Star Trek—Green Lantern: The Spectrum War crossover series of comics, written by Mike Johnson. This is the second of six parts in The Spectrum War story arc, illustrated by Angel Hernandez.
- Previously in Star Trek…
- While exploring a rogue planet in uncharted space, the crew of the USS Enterprise discovered the skeleton of an unknown alien being in possession of six strange rings. Convinced the rings were energy conduits of some kind, Scotty exposed them to a tachyon field that activated their power and sent them scattering throughout the ship and beyond. Four rings—yellow, blue violet, and indigo—have chosen new bearers. Two—red and orange—have disappeared. Now, just as the Enterprise face off with a Klingon bird-of-prey, a new ring-wielder arrives… bathed in green light.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Chang (Yellow Lantern) • Pavel Chekov (Blue Lantern) • Decius (Orange Lantern) • Glocon (Red Lantern) • Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy (Indigo Lantern) • Pavel Chekov (Blue Lantern) • Montgomery Scott • Thaal Sinestro • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura (Star Sapphire)
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Romulan Star Empire • Imperial Senate of the Romulan Star Empire • Gorn Hegemony • Klingon High Council • Klingon Empire • Star Sapphire Corps • Indigo Tribe • Sinestro Corps • Orange Lanterns • Red Lanterns • Blue Lanterns • Green Lantern Corps • Starfleet (command division • operations division • sciences division) • United Federation of Planets
Technology and weaponsEdit
- command chair • communicator • phaser • power ring (Star Sapphire power ring • Green Lantern power ring • Indigo Tribe power ring • Orange Lantern power ring • Red Lantern power ring • Yellow Lantern power ring • Blue Lantern power ring) • starship • tricorder
Ranks and titlesEdit
|Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover series|
|Volume 1: The Spectrum War||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|
|Volume 2: Stranger Worlds||Issue 1 • Issue 2|
The Spectrum War, Issue 1
|Star Trek—Green Lantern: The Spectrum War||next comic:|
The Spectrum War, Issue 3
- Star Trek - Green Lantern: The Spectrum War Issue 2 article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.