Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
"The Spectrum War, Issue 3" is the 3rd issue of DC Comics and IDW Publishing's 2015 Star Trek—Green Lantern: The Spectrum War crossover series of comics, written by Mike Johnson. This will be the third of six parts in The Spectrum War story arc, illustrated by Angel Hernandez.
- Previously in Star Trek…
- On a remote dead world, the crew of the Enterprise discovers the skeleton of a visitor from another universe—Ganthet, last of the Guardians of Oa—and six inert power ring]s. Lieutenant Montgomery Scott activates the rings inside a tachyon field, causing the rings to escape and choose new bearers… just as the Enterprise is confronted by General Chang aboard a bird-of-prey. At this critical moment, Green Lantern Hal Jordan arrives to find out why Ganthet's skeleton is onboard a ship he's never seen before, in a universe he doesn't recognize…
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Atrocitus (Red Lantern) • Kimara Cretak • Chang (Yellow Lantern) • Pavel Chekov (Blue Lantern) • Decius (Orange Lantern) • Dekker • Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire) • Glocon (Red Lantern) • Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) • James T. Kirk • Larfleeze (Orange Lantern) • Leonard McCoy (Indigo Lantern) • Nekron • Montgomery Scott • Thaal Sinestro • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura (Star Sapphire) • St. Bro'Dee Walker (Blue Lantern) • Lin
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Blue Lantern Corps • Gornar Hegemony • Green Lantern Corps • Imperial Senate of the Romulan Star Empire • Indigo Tribe • Klingon Empire • Klingon High Council • Orange Lantern Corps • Red Lantern Corps • Romulan Star Empire • Sinestro Corps • Star Sapphire Corps • Starfleet (command division • operations division • sciences division) • United Federation of Planets
Technology and weaponsEdit
- command chair • communicator • phaser • power ring (Star Sapphire power ring • Green Lantern power ring • Indigo Tribe power ring • Orange Lantern power ring • Red Lantern power ring • Yellow Lantern power ring • Blue Lantern power ring) • starship • tricorder
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commodore • Emperor of the Klingon Empire • hegemon • Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire • senator
|Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover series|
|Volume 1: The Spectrum War||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|
|Volume 2: Stranger Worlds||Issue 1 • Issue 2|
The Spectrum War, Issue 2
|Star Trek—Green Lantern: The Spectrum War||next comic:|
The Spectrum War, Issue 4
External Link Edit
- Star Trek - Green Lantern: The Spectrum War Issue 3 article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.