Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
"The Tholian Webs, Part 2" is the 47th issue of IDW Publishing's 2011 ongoing series of Star Trek comics, written by Mike Johnson. This is the second part of the Tholian Web story arc, illustrated by Rachael Stott.
- PREVIOUSLY IN STAR TREK…
- The USS Enterprise became traped in INTERPHASE, a dangerous condition of space within which the ship's structural integrity- and the crew's sanity - were perilously at risk. Two of the affected were Sulu and Scotty: Sulu commandeered the Bridge, while Scotty separated the main hull from the saucer section. To make things worse, an unknown enemy trapped both parts of the ship in WEBS of glowing energy...
- First Officer's log, supplemental.
- Using the antidote created by Dr. McCoy, we have sucessfully stemmed the outbreak of psychological instability that resulted from our encounter with interphase space.
We have been cautious in waking Dr. McCoy from his self-prescribed sedation.
- Captain's log, supplemental.
- We are safely free of Tholian Space and the Interphase region that nearly doomed us.
It's unfortunate that our encounter with the Tholians ended in hostilities, especially given the current tension the Federation already face with the Klingons and the Romulans.
But I am heartened by the performance and bravery of the crew during the crisis. I am recommending that Lieutenants Keenser and Uhura be given citations for extraordinary valor.
We have resumed our course back to the nearest starbase for repairs and resupply.
In the meantime, Lt. Keenser has asked me to join him for refreshments in the ship's lounge.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Nyota Uhura • Hikaru Sulu • Leonard McCoy • O'Neill • Montgomery Scott • Keenser • Loskene • Pavel Chekov
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- alien • alternate reality • atmosphere • captain • clothing • command division • commander • commanding officer • communications • communications officer • communicator • energy • USS Enterprise personnel • first officer • humanoid • lieutenant • lifeform • matter • officer • operations division • phaser • phaser (alternate reality) • planet • quadrant • races and cultures • rank • science officer • space • star • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (alternate reality) • starship • star system • tactical officer • technology • Tholian web • time • title • tricorder • tricorder (alternate reality) • uniform • universe • warp drive • weapon
#46: The Tholian Webs, Part 1
The Tholian Webs
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
#47: Deity, Part 1