Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Romulans have retreated, Captain Spock! We're safe!"
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's log, stardate 8892.3
- The Surak has been assigned the study of the planet Verdee, recently discovered and explored by the crew of the USS Excelsior. We have, unfortunately, arrived at Verdee too late for a reunion with my friends aboard that ship. (Spock)
- Commander's log, stardate 8892.5
- In view of recent events aboard the USS Surak, I have decided to resign my rank as a commander in Starfleet. (Brinks)
- Captain's log, stardate 8892.5
- The Excelsior has received an urgent message from Starfleet regarding the USS Surak, currently in orbit around Verdee, a planet we recently left... (James T. Kirk)
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Although Romulans are commonly known to use disruptors, the landing party identifies the blast that disabled Garace's bicycle as a phaser beam. This could be a result of the party's lack of awareness that they were facing a disruptor-using force
#25: Double Blind, Part II
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#27: Around the Clock