Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub relating to an author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Samuel Clarkson • Rugast Dagran • Laurie Ann Destry • Tor Jacobson • Andre LeClerc • Jason Lee • David Levin • Wyatt Nilsson • Sovar • Hikaru Sulu • Len Tanaka • J.B. Whitcomb • unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) personnel • USS Potemkin (NCC-1702) personnel
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
- communicator • disruptor • phaser • phaser pistol • Sestra phaser II • space station • starship • tricorder • type-2 phaser • viewscreen
States and organizationsEdit
- Bio/Genetic Research, Inc. • Federation • Multiplanet Metals, Inc. • New Amsterdam Gravitics Company • Starfleet (command division • operations division • sciences division) • Tachyon Micromechanics, Ltd.
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commander • doctor • Federation Starfleet ranks • Federation Starfleet ranks (2266-2270) • lieutenant
- assignment patch • clothing • communications • galaxy • humanoid • lifeform • matter • rank • space • star • star system • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2260s) • technology • time • title • uniform • universe • weapon
- 2260s, reference stardate 2/1111 (2260s chronology, 2264–2270 Enterprise voyages)
- The FDRF 39 situation.
On the Mitch O'Connell painted cover, the Federation starship shown is number NCC-1702, the registry that the FASA Corporation Star Trek: The Role Playing Game assigned to the USS Potemkin in the Federation Ship Recognition Manual. The introduction of the story indicates gamemasters and players may choose to use any suitable starship, Potemkin inlcluded. For the purposes of the wiki, and based on a later annotation in Star Trek IV Sourcebook Update, the Enterprise is considered to have been the vessel to investigate the vanishing station crew. Indeed, on the David Deitrick cover, Hikaru Sulu and another Enterprise lieutenant are shown, as well as the Enterprise herself.