Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the year 2376, Treir was freed from her servitude by Bajoran Lieutenant Ro Laren and Quark, who were working to gather evidence against Malic and his operation. Quark, who had always wanted an Orion dabo girl at his bar on Deep Space 9, offered Treir a job, which she accepted. (DS9 - Gateways novel: Demons of Air and Darkness)
Treir later hired the first dabo boy to work at Quark's, a Bajoran named Hetik, a situation that Quark originally resisted, but eventually he saw how much profit Hetik brought to the bar. (DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Twilight)
Over the month of December, 2376, Treir did a detailed statistical analysis of the results from the dabo wheel in Quark's and concluded that it was off by a variance of 0.028 in the player's favor. As a reward for her diligence, she was entrusted with the task of recalibrating it and making it fair. (DS9 novel: Warpath)
- Treir was named after author Terri Osborne.
- DS9 - Gateways novel: Demons of Air and Darkness
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Twilight
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: This Gray Spirit
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Cathedral
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Lesser Evil
- SCE eBook: Malefictorum
- DS9 - Worlds of DS9 novel: Ferenginar: Satisfaction is Not Guaranteed
- DS9 novel: Warpath
- DS9 novel: Fearful Symmetry
- ST - Typhon Pact novel: Plagues of Night
- ST - Typhon Pact novel: Raise the Dawn
- ST - The Fall novel: Revelation and Dust