Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Federation Station Deep Space 10 has been plagued by technical difficulties since its construction a year ago. On several occasions, the Starfleet Corps of Engineers team on the da Vinci has been sent to fix them, and now the problems have grown worse.
Fearing sabotage or worse, Commander Gomez and her team try to fix the station once and for all -- but Dr. Sarjenka has another idea about what's happening, a theory which puts her at odds with her new superior officer, Dr. Lense.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Imra Ardeen • Nancy Conlon • Domenica Corsi • Bart Faulwell • Fesoan • David Gold • Sonya Gomez • Kesh-Mara • Kesla Randu • Lauoc Saon • Elizabeth Lense • Duglos Orna • P8 Blue • Laura Poynter • Win lorin Ren • Ajit Ross • Sarjenka • Soloman • Anthony Shabalala • Fabian Stevens • Tegor • Mor glasch Tev • Songmin Wong • Roger Zeile
- Referenced only
- Richard Daystrom • Kieran Duffy • Dantas Falcão • Susan Haznedl • Rod Portlyn • Katherine Pulaski • William Ross • Montgomery Scott
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Algira sector • Almatha sector • Badlands • Bajor • Beloti sector • Betrisius • Bundinal • Cardassia Prime • Cardassia sector • Deep Space 9 • Deep Space 10 • Dorvan sector • Ferenginar • Galvan VI • Mariposa • Risa • Tevak • Torros • Trellium mining planet
Races and culturesEdit
- Andorian • Androssi • Bajoran • Breen • Bynar • Cardassian • Dreman • Exiles • Ferengi • Grazerite • Horta • Human • Icorian • Jem'Hadar • Nasat • Nausicaan • Tellarite • Tzenkethi
States and organizationsEdit
- Cardassian Union • Daystrom Institute • Dominion • Dytallix Mining Corporation • Federation News Service • Orion Syndicate • Starfleet • Starfleet Academy • Starfleet Command • Starfleet Corps of Engineers • Talarian Republic • Technology Assessment Directorate • United Federation of Planets
- alpha-currant nectar • Antarean glow fish • bioneural gel pack • blood infuser • cordrazine • "Core-Breach" • EPS conduit • Federation News Service • ferret • Gamzian wine • gremlin • hyperspanner • isolinear chip • kelnidide • magnetic coil assembly • magno ball • Munchausen syndrome • mush • Nor class • Occupation of Bajor • ODN network • plasma manifold • Spican flame gem • tea • toast • toranium • wilk
This story includes several flashback scenes to past incidents aboard the da Vinci and DS10 throughout the run of the SCE/CoE series:
- "Nine months ago" - shortly after the events of Buying Time.
- "Six months ago" - shortly after the events of The Art of the Deal.
- "Five months ago" - between the events of Out of the Cocoon and Honor.
- "Two months ago" - apparently between the events of The Cleanup and the prologue/epilogue of Progress
Turn the Page
|CoE eBooks||Next eBook:|
The Landing Party
A Weary Life
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|