- For other uses, see Typhoon.
History and specificationsEdit
The Typhoon-class of ships had entered service by the year 2409. This battleship was armed with phaser arrays and quantum torpedoes. In addition, vessels of the class used tractor beams to impair the movement of an enemy starship.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Typhoon class starships|
|This section is written
from the Real World
point of view.
The Typhoon-class is the only Federation starship class in Star Trek Online that lacks a playable version.
All the Typhoon-class vessels that appear in Star Trek Online, regardless of affiliation, bear the same registry number, NCC-96047.
With the introduction of Starfleet's command battlecruiser via the games official Delta Rising expansion, all appearances of the Typhoon-class starships have been replaced by a random draft of one of the command battlecruiser's variants, the Concorde-class, Geneva-class or the Presidio-class.
References and appearancesEdit
- ↑ (STO mission: "Welcoming the Federation")
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 (STO mission: "Crack in the Mirror")
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 (STO mission: "War Games")
- ↑ (STO mission: "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 (STO video game: Star Trek Online)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 (STO mission: "The Other Side")