- For other uses, see USS Carthage.
In 2328, the Carthage was the location of three-way talks between the Federation, the Klingon Empire, and the Cardassian Union, regarding control of the planet Raknal V. It was during these talks that the crew of the Carthage discovered covert fleets of both Klingon and Cardassian vessels hiding within the nearby Betreka Nebula. In 2343, the Carthage returned to Raknal V, with Commander Elias Vaughn, who had been part of the earlier mission. The shuttlecraft Hoplite was one of the shuttlecraft assigned to the Carthage. (ST - The Lost Era novel: The Art of the Impossible)
- Captain Vance Haden - commanding officer, c. 2328-2343
- Commander Rachel Garrett - first officer, c. 2327-2332
- Commander Wai-Lin Li - tactical officer, c. 2328-?, first officer, ?-2332
- Lieutenant Ian Andrew Troi - science officer, c. 2328-?, second officer, ?-2343
- Lieutenant Michael Zipser - communications officer, c. 2328-2343
- Lieutenant Susan Phillips - engineer, c. 2328-?
- Velazquez - c. 2328
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|