Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Senior illustrator Rick Sternbach was one of the first people hired for the Star Trek: The Next Generation design team, where he worked for all of its seven blockbuster seasons. He has also contributed his talent and energy to the Star Trek® film series as well as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine® and Star Trek: Voyager™. And Sternbach is the co-author, with Michael Okuda, of Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual, which has an incredible half million copies in print.
- Now he brings you on an incredible journey inside the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D with STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION BLUEPRINTS. From the bridge, to engineering, to the ship's holodecks, these exciting, detailed blueprints reveal every deck, every corridor, and every corner of the Starship Enterprise™. This is an unprecedented look inside the ship that has taken millions of television viewers and filmgoers into the farthest reaches of space. With thirteen huge (22" by 34") blueprints and an exclusive sixteen-page booklet, these blueprints are a must for every Star Trek fan.
The thirteen blueprints are labelled as 'screens', and display the internal and external arrangement of the Enterprise-D.
- Screen 1 - External arrangement: Dorsal surface plan view
- Screen 2 - External arrangement: Ventral surface plan view
- Screen 3 - External arrangement: Fore, aft, and starboard elevation views
- Screen 4 - Internal arrangement: Starboard cutaway view; plan views of decks 1 & 2
- Screen 5 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 3-5
- Screen 6 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 6-7
- Screen 7 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 8-9
- Screen 8 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 10-11
- Screen 9 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 12-14
- Screen 10 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 15-25
- Screen 11 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 26-33
- Screen 12 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 34-38
- Screen 13 - Internal arrangement: Plan view of decks 39-42; symbol key for hardware and room spaces
- Beverly Crusher • Data • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • Worf, son of Mogh
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Captain's yacht • cetacean lifeboat • USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class) • lifeboat (ASRV) • type-6 shuttlecraft • type-8 shuttlecraft • type-15 shuttlepod • type-15A shuttlepod
- Referenced only
- USS Enterprise • USS Enterprise-A • USS Enterprise-B • USS Enterprise-C • USS Enterprise-E • D'deridex-class • Vor'cha-class
Enterprise-D internal locationsEdit
- aid station • arboretum • battle bridge • bridge • cargo bay • cetacean navigation lab • cetacean ops • conference room • corridor • deuterium tank • gymnasium • holodeck • intensive care ward • Jeffries tube • main shuttlebay • quarters • ready room • sensor maintenance • shuttlebay • sickbay • stellar cartography • Ten-Forward
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- airlock • bussard collector • computer core • docking port • formation light • inertial dampener • navigational deflector • pattern buffer • replicator • structural integrity field • tractor beam • transporter • turbolift
- antimatter injector • antimatter pod • EPS conduit • impulse coil • impulse engine • impulse reactor • thruster • warp core • warp nacelle