- For other uses, see Farragut.
History and dispositionEdit
In 2375, the Farragut brought the genetically-enhanced humans Patrick, Jack, Lauren, and Sarina Douglas from Earth to Deep Space 9 to gain treatment for Sarina from Dr. Julian Bashir. (DS9 episode: "Chrysalis")
- This Farragut is an Excelsior-class vessel with a much lower registry number than the Nebula-class USS Farragut which was destroyed in 2373 during the brief Federation-Klingon War. Because of this, it is possible that this Farragut was an older vessel which was refitted and reentered service in time for the Dominion War.
|Ships named Farragut|
| Federation, Starfleet|
|USS Farragut (Constitution-class) • USS Farragut II, renamed USS Centurion (Enterprise-class) • USS Farragut (NCC-2021, Excelsior-class) • USS Farragut (Nebula-class) • USS Farragut (NCC-2582, Excelsior-class) • USS Farragut (Galaxy-class)|
| Terran Empire, Starfleet|
Appearances and referencesEdit
- Decipher RPG module: Starships
- Decipher RPG module: Starfleet Operations Manual
- DS9 episode: "Chrysalis"
- DS9 novelization: What You Leave Behind