- For other uses, see Lexington.
The Lexington was launched in the late 2350s under the command of Captain James Turner. In 2357, the Lexington took aboard Ensign Eric Stiles for medical treatment after he was held prisoner on PojjanPiraKot for four years following the evacuation of the Federation Embassy in 2354. A special award ceremony was held aboard the Lexington and Stiles was awarded the Federation Medal of Valor. (TNG - Double Helix novel: Red Sector)
By 2367, Captain Gilaad Ben Zoma was commanding the Lexington when she rendezvoused with the USS Enterprise-D, so that Ben Zoma and security chief, "Pug" Joseph, could attend the installation of Morgen, their old friend and USS Stargazer crewmate, as the new ruler of Daa'V. (TNG novel: Reunion)
As of 2374, the Lexington was commanded by Captain Eberling. Early that year, he was killed in action at the Battle of Tyra. Eberling was replaced by his first officer, Heather Anderson. (SCE eBooks: Oaths, War Stories, Book 1)
The Lexington was one of the ships to survive the Borg Invasion of 2381, though the crew suffered the loss of their entire engineering staff, with the exception of Crewperson Alhan Jago. Following the invasion, the Lexington reported to Starbase 22, where the station's counselor, Brian Ellis, counseled Jago and the Lexington medical staff. (ST novel: A Singular Destiny)
- In Red Sector it was stated that the Lexington was a Galaxy-class starship. In Reunion it was identified as a Constitution-class vessel. In Armada II it was succeeded by a Steamrunner-class vessel.
USS Lexington personnelEdit
- Commanding officer:
- Conn officer
- Chief medical officer:
- Chief of security:
Appearances and References in Chronological OrderEdit
- Reunion (TNG novel)
- "Explorers" (DS9 episode)
- USS Lexington (Nebula class) article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- USS Lexington article at TARDIS Data Core, the Wikia for Doctor Who sources.