- For other uses, see Musashi.
|Launched:||late 24th century|
Late in the year 2376, the Musashi traveled to Station Kel-Artis, where her chief medical officer, Doctor Dennis Chimelis, was awarded the Bentman Prize. The Musashi was also to retrieve Doctor Elizabeth Lense from the same award ceremony and return her to the USS da Vinci. However, Lense had gone missing, and the Musashi was unable to inform her commanding officer because of communications problems while transversing an ion storm. The Musashi was then scheduled to continue to Cor Caroli IX. (SCE - Wounds eBook: Security)
In 2379, after the disastrous Tezwa affair, the Musashi was sent to aid the USS Enterprise-E with the reconstruction of Tezwa, along with the USS Republic and the USS Amargosa. (TNG - A Time to... novels: A Time to Kill, A Time to Heal)
The Musashi was destroyed by the Borg in 2381 while trying to defend Deneva when it detonated its entire payload of transphasic torpedoes. However, its gambit failed because it was only able to destroy two of the cubes attacking the planet. (ST - Destiny novel: Lost Souls)
- This ship might be named after the battleship Musashi of the Imperial Japanese Navy, itself named after the province in Japan. This was also the name of historical figure Miyamoto Musashi.
USS Musashi personnelEdit
- Commanding officer: Captain Alex Terapane (KIA)
- Chief medical officer : Doctor Dennis Chimelis (KIA)
- Security chief: Lieutenant Matthew Chiavelli
- Engineer: Lieutenant Blancaflor
|Ships named Musashi|
|USS Musashi (23rd century) • USS Musashi (NCC-1804, Constitution-class) • USS Musashi (2375) • USS Musashi (Sovereign-class)|