- For other uses, see Yorktown.
In 2369, Benjamin Sisko created a holoprogram that included the Yorktown as part of an attempted strategy to defeat the Borg in a recreation of the Battle of Wolf 359. Sisko, theorizing new attack patterns he hoped might change the results of the battle, ordered the Yorktown to concentrate weapons fire with three other starships to allow a boarding party to gain access to Locutus's cube. (DS9 comic: "Program 359")
- While the holoprogram mentioned the Yorktown as present at the battle, it seems unlikely it could have been there, as the vessel survived to be mentioned again in later sources.
In 2370, the Yorktown went to Starbase Deep Space 9 to pick up the survivors of the USS Odyssey following that ship's destruction by the Jem'Hadar. (DS9 - The Brave and the Bold, Book One novella: The Second Artifact)
USS Yorktown personnelEdit
- Commanding officer:
- Commander Bloom (probably only a hallucination)
Appearances and ReferencesEdit
- "Encounter at Farpoint" (TNG episode and novelization)
- Section 31: Rogue (TNG novel)
- "The Bottom Line" (DS9 short story)
- "All Good Things..." (TNG episode and novelization)
- "Frame of Mind" (TNG episode)
- "Whispers" (DS9 episode)