Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains a listing of all pages that deal with unnamed shuttlecraft.
As Kirk and McCoy were approaching the Enterprise in the USS Enterprise-A docked in Earth Spacedock, just after the Nimbus III rescue, an unnamed spacedock shuttle took off from a shuttle bay. (TOS comic: "The Return!")
Orbital shuttle (2260s)Edit
- This craft bore a resemblance to the Type-15 shuttlepod in service to Starfleet in the 24th century, as seen in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Starfleet Museum of Deep Space ExplorationEdit
A shuttlepod similar to a Type-15, and numbered 03, towed the space shuttle Enterprise OV-101 over the Starfleet Museum of Deep Space Exploration sometime in the late-24th century. (Ships of the Line 2014)
- The shuttle appeared to be of a newer design to the Type-15, so could have been an updated version, the never-before-seen Type 16, or a newer type. It may also have been assigned to a starship and not the Museum as the registry was illegible.
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) shuttlecraftEdit
USS Enterprise-D shuttleEdit
This shuttle was assigned to the USS Enterprise-D in 2369 when it was piloted over to an alien space station to rescue members of the Enterprise's crew before they went out an airlock. (TNG novel: Requiem)
USS Enterprise-E shuttlecraftEdit
USS Onimaru shuttleEdit
USS Rickover shuttlecraftEdit
This shuttlecraft was a 23rd century Federation shuttlecraft that embarked from the Starfleet starship USS Rickover in the 2240s. The craft was appropriated by Thomas Clayton who used it to make contact with the USS Enterprise when that vessel approached Lyra in the late 2260s. (TOS novel: The Starless World)
- The shuttle was not overtly designated in the novel, but like other Starfleet shuttles of the era, probably had some type of name or number on the hull.
USS Sovereign shuttleEdit
In the year 2378, this shuttle from the USS Sovereign was taken by Lieutenant Commander Data to the surface of planet Alioth VI to find the remnants of an alien technology. (TNG video game: Bridge Commander)
USS Voyager shuttlecraftEdit
- Shuttle lost stranding Chakotay in the Kradin-Vori star system. (VOY episode: "Nemesis")
- This shuttle was of an unspecified type.