- NC-141 • NX-500 • NCC-1000 • NCC-1335 • NCC-1878-A • NCC-2001 • NCC-2071 • NCC-G1465 • NCC-13370 • NCC-71325 • NCC-73918 • NX-91001
- unnamed Constitution-class starships
- unnamed Excelsior-class starships
- unnamed Galaxy-class starships
- unnamed Miranda-class starships
Unnamed Constellation-class starshipEdit
Unnamed Decatur-class starshipEdit
An unnamed Decatur-class starship was assigned as a training vessel for Starfleet Academy cadets in the 2250s. Under the supervision of Proctor Silas, this vessel was the site of a simulated rescue of the USS Caspian, under the command of Cadet William Riker. Riker's crew included Cadets Lyrinda Halk, Dunbar, Leung, Epstein and Pierce. (TNG comic: "Thin Ice")
- Although DC Comics was not affiliated with the publication of Ships of the Star Fleet or Starfleet Prototype, they did use elements of these fan fiction sources in some comics. The Decatur-class originated in these fan sources, before being featured by name in Who's Who in Star Trek and as the training vessel in this Star Trek: The Next Generation Annual. Artist Matt Haley depicted a bridge scene background to mimic the Constitution-class (Enterprise-class refit) bridge set of the Star Trek: The Original Series movies.
Unnamed Saladin-class destroyerEdit
This vessel was located along the Federation-Klingon Empire border and was disabled when the IKS Flyer's Pride found it. The crew took a Vulcan female captive and then raped and killed her. (TOS novel: Dwellers in the Crucible)
- See Talon.
This small scout ship was the first Starfleet vessel to arrive at planet Jevalan in the Doltiri star system following the withdrawal of the Cardassian occupation forces. It didn't have the resources to provide much assistance to the injured Bajoran labor camp refugees and was relieved with the arrival of the USS Enterprise-D, the USS Farragut and the USS Centaur. (ST - The Fall novel: Peaceable Kingdoms)
Sol system courierEdit
Starbase 12 cruiserEdit
An unnamed cruiser was part of Starbase 12's complement of embarked craft, and was assigned as transport for Spock and Scotty to investigate the damaged primary hull of the USS Enterprise after an onboard explosion forced the crew to evacuate and leave the saucer behind. (TOS novel: Black Fire)