Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characteristics and historyEdit
Uranium, in its most stable form, has an atomic mass of 238.03, and was discovered by Humans for the first time in Germany on Earth's European continent in the year 1789. This element is part of the actinide series of heavy elements, and was named for the god Uranus from Earth's mythology. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual)
Uranium was also found on Torgu-Va by the Tarn and Human forces. The Tarn was able to use uranium to create an atomic bomb. The humans did not have the atomic bomb yet, but they planned to spread uranium over the Tarn cities using a P-51 Mustang. (TNG novel: The Forgotten War)
- TOS episode: "The Devil in the Dark"
- ST references: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual, Star Trek Cookbook
- TOS novels: World Without End, The Covenant of the Crown, Crisis on Centaurus, Unspoken Truth
- TOS - The Eugenics Wars novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 1
- TNG - TLE novel: The Buried Age
- TNG novels: The Forgotten War, Rogue Saucer
- DS9 novel: Devil in the Sky
- DS9 - Seven Deadly Sins novella: Reservoir Ferengi