If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
- I noticed you've been working on Star Trek Borg articles, but your additions don't seem to reflect the fact that, at the resolution of the game, the crew is saved. You seem to be listing everyone as having been killed. Is this a mistake?
- Also, please work on writing additions. Could you please start using spellcheck? We work with american english spellings on this site. -- Captain MKB 02:21, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi again... thanks for your answers to my recent questions. With major clarifications beiung made to a source i wasn't familiar with, I wanted to ask to make sure we were all on the same page. Thanks for clearing things up, I appreciate your expansions and corrections. -- Captain MKB 13:13, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
Borg Game ReviewEdit
Hi there, just to let U know that i've been doing some work on you Borg game article, so you might wanna check it out mostly i just cleaned up and created chapters, added an image gallery anyways you can look up the history and let my know if anything's up.--Captain riggs 12:20, March 21, 2012 (UTC)