user talk:captainmike/archive 2008
user talk:captainmike/archive 2009
user talk:captainmike/archive 2010
user talk:captainmike/archive 2011
user talk:captainmike/archive 2012
user talk:captainmike/archive 2013
Mirrored, Part 2Edit
Mirrored, Part 2 has come out. I think someone should fix the page on it.
Anonymous--188.8.131.52 15:33, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I already did fix it, i removed the 'future publication' notice and changed it from future tense to present tense.
- Anything beyond that, I can't help but wonder what you expect me to do, I haven't even gotten my copy yet. -- Captain MKB 18:50, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for losing patience, but could you please get a copy of the comic book. If you have one, could you please work on the page. Anonymous--184.108.40.206 19:38, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I've been starting a new job lately so have been using Memory Beta at a bare minimum. The page is open for any logged in user to edit, however. -- Captain MKB 23:40, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
- It does not seem that anyone has interest. I have the comic book, but I cannot edit the page. Why not find some time to do the page? Anonymous--220.127.116.11 19:55, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Why don't you leave him alone, if you have the comic book you fix the page. What do you mean you can't edit the page just click the edit button, why does Captainmike have to fix it for you.--TyphussJediVader (talk) 20:39, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
I have no account on wikia, so I cannot do it because it is protected.
Anonymous--18.104.22.168 21:17, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Captain Mike. Your request for citations in my recent, rather over-enthusiastic, Romulan Imperial Fleet uniforms article reminded me of something (I've amended the article, btw - Hopefully all is as it should be now, and not an errant 'u' in sight ;) ). I stumbled across the Thucydides-class class a little while ago, but there're no cites anywhere in the article. As the image is sourced from Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook, I assumed the written details were too, and was going to add the cites, but this would be an assumption. So, as you created the article, I thought I'd ask you if you'd take a look at it and add the correct cites as necessary. Thanks, -- Cyfa (talk) 13:03, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- that is in fact the only source for that class. -- Captain MKB 22:30, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- thanks for adding the cites. - Captain MKB 07:53, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
Please add these interwikis in Main Page
[[de:]] [[es:]] [[ja:]] [[pt:]]--Roi González (talk) 09:13, April 24, 2013 (UTC)