If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta! -- VOTE SAXON Adm•Tlk 09:56, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
Hi Therin, Memory Beta is written from an in-universe point of view, so rather than
- "A male Kazarite is a crewmember of Riker's ship, USS Titan in the novel, "Titan: Orion's Hounds"."
You would have
- "A male Kazarite is a crewmember of Riker's ship, USS Titan (TTN novel: Orion's Hounds)."
TTN being the abbreviation we use for the Titan series (rather than TIT), and that's the standard citation system, (series format: "title") --8of5 09:19, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
/* Parent's Day */ spelling of Undieela corrected Edit
Not sure how to correct a heading, but have corrected spelling in main text, and temporarily redirected Pava's mother's entry from the Pava page to the Undeieela (sic) page. Title of the jpg is also incorrect. Therin of Andor 04:35, August 7, 2010 (UTC)