Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The vengeance of V'Ger! – "V'Ger" was the second issue of Marvel Comics' 1980 series of Star Trek comics. The issue consisted of a single new title page and a reprint of the 18th through 34th pages of the TOS comic adaptation: "Star Trek: The Motion Picture", as adapted and edited by Marv Wolfman from the screenplay by Harold Livingston, based on a story by Gene Roddenberry & Alan Dean Foster. The art was pencilled by Dave Cockrum and inked by Klaus Janson, with Jim Shooter credited as consulting editor.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Pavel Chekov • Nyota Uhura • Willard Decker • Ilia • Christine Chapel • unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) personnel
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
- Referenced only
- Sol system
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
- starship • phaser • phaser pistol • type-2 phaser • Atalskes phaser IV • tractor beam • biobed • viewscreen • helm • command chair • deflector shields
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commander • commanding officer • executive officer • helmsman • lieutenant • lieutenant commander • navigator • science officer • chief engineer • ensign • communications officer • security chief • tactical officer • chief medical officer • engineer • Vulcan master
- space • planet • energy • gas • matter • uniform • insignia • rank • title • kolinahr • emotion • logic • telepathy • rank insignia • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (early 2270s) • captain's log • log entry • humanoid • stardate
- The comic presents a fairly straightforward adaptation of the film, with many panels based on stills taken during the production of the film. The story and narrative are cut in places to account for the smaller pagespace of a comic book. As the scenes are based on actual film images, many of the characters are close matches to the film's appearance.
- An unused cover image created for this issue by Terry Austin was shown as a pin-up on the last page of the last issue of this series, TOS comic: "A Thousand Deaths".
#1: The Motion Picture
| The Original Series|