|Series:||The Next Generation, No. 52|
|Miniseries:||Double Helix, No. 2|
|Author(s):||Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch|
|Published:||Paperback - July 1999|
From the back cover: Like a strand of mutating DNA, a deadly conspiracy winds its way through the entire Alpha Quadrant, just as it stretches across several years of Starfleet history -- even to the Cardassian space station that will someday be known as Deep Space Nine.
A virulent plague has stricken Terok Nor, striking down both the enslaved Bajorans and their Cardassian oppressors, who blame each other for the growing epidemic. Dr. Katherine Pulaski, late of the Starship Enterprise, must work with the tyrannical Gul Dukat, as well as a rebel spy named Kira Nerys, to discover the true source of the infection that threatens them all!
- Beverly Crusher • Data • Dukat • Kellec Ton • Geordi La Forge • Kira Nerys • Narat • Nog • Odo • Alyssa Ogawa • Jean-Luc Picard • Katherine Pulaski • Quark • Will Riker • Rom
- Referenced only
- Ishka • Prinadora • Shakaar Edon • Deanna Troi
- Bajor • Deep Space 5 • Promenade • Quark's • Terok Nor
- Referenced only
- Archaria III • Cardassia • Ferenginar
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Bajoran Resistance • Cardassian Central Command • Cardassian Union • Obsidian Order • Starfleet • Starfleet Medical • United Federation of Planets
- Archaria virus • Black plague • Divine Treasury • Ferengi Rules of Acquisition • Gamzian wine • Itharian molé • Jibetian beer • Marriage contract • Moba fruit juice • Moogie • Orbit • Prion • Quarantine field • Rokassa juice • Romulan ale • Saurian brandy • Sherlock Holmes • Sherlock Holmes Program 3A • Uridium • Visscus vodka
- The Double Helix series was a Next Generation storyline that featured each installment crossing over with another franchise series. Vectors in particular crossed TNG with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
|TNG numbered novels||Next novel:|
Shades of Gray