Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Warrior's Anthem was a popular chant that was sung by Klingon warriors. (ST video game: Klingon, DS9 episode: "Soldiers of the Empire", DS9 novel: Inferno, TNG novel: Diplomatic Implausibility)
- Qoy qeylIs puqloD.
- Qoy puqbe'pu'.
- yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'
- Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw.
- maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'.
- nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'.
- batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma'
- DImuv. pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'.
- mamevQo' maSuvtaH ma'ov.
- Hear! Sons of Kahless.
- Hear! Daughters too.
- The blood of battle washes clean.
- The warrior brave and true.
- We fight, we love, and then we kill.
- Our lives burn short and bright.
- Then we die with honor and join our fathers
- in the Black Fleet where we battle forever,
- battling on through the Eternal fight.