The Warrior's Anthem was a popular chant that was sung by Klingon warriors. (ST video game: Klingon, DS9 episode: "Soldiers of the Empire", DS9 novel: Inferno, TNG novel: Diplomatic Implausibility)
- Qoy qeylIs puqloD.
- Qoy puqbe'pu'.
- yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'
- Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw.
- maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'.
- nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'.
- batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma'
- DImuv. pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'.
- mamevQo' maSuvtaH ma'ov.
- Hear! Sons of Kahless.
- Hear! Daughters too.
- The blood of battle washes clean.
- The warrior brave and true.
- We fight, we love, and then we kill.
- Our lives burn short and bright.
- Then we die with honor and join our fathers
- in the Black Fleet where we battle forever,
- battling on through the Eternal fight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.