"I'm Jim Kirk!"
- "No, I'm Jim Kirk!"
Choose wrong... and it's war!
- Captain's log, stardate 8174.5
- We have achieved orbit around the planet code-named Babel. No further sightings of Enigma have been reported.
When Ambassador Fox has beamed to the planet's surface, we will stage an exhaustive search for this intruder.
- Captain's log, supplemental
- Commodor Benedict's orders are explicit; The agent Enigma is to be shot on sight but if she dies...
... The same phaser fire will almost certainly doom Mr. Scott.
James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Hikaru Sulu • Montgomery Scott • Saavik • Robert Fox • Trenjan • Richardson • Uhura • Locklyn • Benedict • Trisha Fox • Elizabeth Sherwood • Kalor • Konom • unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) personnel (2280s)
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Referenced only
Outposts and stationsEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
Materials and substancesEdit
Food and drinkEdit
captain's log • log entry • stardate • Dimorian water rat • Gordian knot • Vulcan nerve pinch • Klingon Courage Medal • planet • starbase • Rigellian decapod • shape shifter • cellular metamorphosis • security • venom • senior staff
- Konom wears a Starfleet uniform for the first time in this story.
- Marv Wolfman answers the letters in this issue.
- This issue was also released with a variant cover from SoMuchFun!
DC Comics, Volume 1
Voyages of the
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)